Partnering with Parents is the Best for Children
I am passionate about children's growth,development and achievements. With the rapid pace of today's world, I appreciate and understand the need to ease the stresses modern families face when it comes to guiding their children to a life time of fitness.
Family partnerships are essential for me to understand and be responsive to the cultural and individual differences of each child entrusted in my care. I encourage parents to get involved in their child's activities. I pride myself on being able to partner with families who share the goal of childhood fitness.
Creating healthy fitness habits from a young age helps children to build physical, emotional and mental strength. I believe in the power of the team. The individual becomes stronger through team interactions by understanding how each team member can contribute to the team's success and share the team's challenges.
The Well-Rounded Child
My goals are to help develop the social skills, physical coordination, critical thinking and a broad intellectual curiosity in the children through activities that create an atmosphere of cooperation and confidence. Such activities will provide the children with the tools and skills they will need to be successful in all aspects of their lives. All of this is done in a safe, stimulating environment to generate meaningful experiences for the children every day.
Tools for a Better Life
- Access to variety of games - it is the spice of life
- Make them feel valued for who they are - discover what each child enjoys
- Have the guidance and the freedom to learn - there are great lessons in winning and losing
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving - the more they do, the more they become
- Balance/Confidence/Self Esteem - building blocks for success
Safety and Security= #1 Priority
When it comes to the safety of children, there is no such thing as being too careful. For safety in my care, parents will feel confident knowing that I am certified by the American Heart Association for First Aid and CPR. In terms of personal safety, I will have access to critical information on each child about medical conditions, arrival/departure times, names and photographs of those authorized for drop off and pick up.
After School Programs
My program is designed to support and encourage increasing interest in sports, art, music and more, after school in a positive, energetic atmosphere. And you'll have a peace of mind knowing that the children are safe and having fun while learning new, lifelong fitness habits.
- Provide a secure, caring and enriched environment that promotes learning and the development of the whole child
- Develop lifelong relationships and create family solutions that enhance the quality of life for children and their families
- Create a fun, challenging environment that fosters teamwork
Robert Johnson, Owner
- Former NFL Player / IFBB PRO
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Endurance and Sports Certified
- American Fitness Professionals and Associates
- School of Healing Arts Massage Therapy
- Tae Kwon Do Instructor 2nd Degree
- Arthritis Foundation Water Instructor
- American Heart Association Instructor